guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: What changes to I need to add in javascript or guacamole configuration to have clipboard working
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 15:43:15 GMT
I wanna say I have non-functional clipboard too, besides my clipboard plugin
is loaded.
Browser is Chromium 58. Any suggestions?

--
View this message in context: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/What-changes-to-I-need-to-add-in-javascript-or-guacamole-configuration-to-have-clipboard-working-tp903p905.html