guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Staub <jpsta...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.9.12 slowing to a crawl over a period of 5 to 10 minutes of use
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 02:20:49 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for all the good work on Guacamole.

I am having trouble with 0.9.12 slowing to a crawl over a period of 5 to
10 minutes of use in a reverse proxy application. I upgraded from 0.9.9
for the ability to screen share but found 0.9.12 so unstable that I
returned to 0.9.9 which produces solid operation using the same proxy
settings that were established for 0.9.12. The environment under which
guacamole operates:

Server = Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
Docker = 17.03.1-ce
Docker-compose = 1.13.0
jwilder/nginx-proxy = 1.13.0 <https://github.com/jwilder/nginx-proxy>
database flavor = postgresql
Connection OS = Windows7

Proxy settings were implemented as described under Chapter 4
<https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html#proxying-with-apache>.

The database of 0.9.12 is an upgrade of the 0.9.9 database if that makes
any difference.

What I could use is assistance with diagnosing what might cause
guacamole to bog down over time in 0.9.12. It doesn't seem like
something related to configuration given 0.9.9 appears to work fine in
the same environment.

Regards,
Jake