Hello,

I would like to customize the functionality of the error dialogs in the Guacamole client application within the extension I am developing. Changing the dialog texts and the styling of the dialogs are not sufficient for my use case.

I found that the error handling dialogs are displayed from the clientController.js file, but I don't want to change original code; I want all customization to be within extension.

Is it possible to somehow override the funcionality contained in clientController from extension?

Thanks,
Marko