guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Rocky Borrego <ro...@nextstepcloud.com>
Subject Re: Recommended FreeRDP Version with Support for "Display Update"
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:58:27 GMT
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense.  Thank you.

After I build it on the server with 'make install' do I need to rebuild the
guacamole server?

Also, when I first setup the server (initially) I installed the Debian
package libfreerdp-dev.  Do i need to remove/purge that package after
building FreeRDP from the git source?

Rocky

[image: NextStep Cloud] <https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001C08SWE>

Rafael 'Rocky' Borrego