guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Latest docker images still appear to be 0.9.11-incubating
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 15:33:03 GMT
On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Falklian <falklian+nabble@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am running guacamole and guacd using Docker.  This morning, I pulled the
> latest images for each and rebuilt my containers.  After messing around
> with
> guacamole a bit, I noticed that the new favicons weren't working.  Upon
> viewing page source, I noticed that the CSS and JavaScript links still
> pointed to 0.9.11-incubating.  I removed the containers/images and
> specifically pulled 0.9.12-incubating and now the favicons are working.
>
> Looks like the Docker images may have been built against 0.9.11-incubating

Hi Falkian,

I just rechecked the guacamole/guacamole [1] and guacamole/guacd [2] Docker
images, and they were both correctly built against 0.9.12-incubating. If
you were still seeing the 0.9.11-incubating version, then you must either
have still somehow been using the older images, or the older version must
have been cached by the browser. The new images do indeed contain the new
version.

- Mike

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/guacamole/guacamole/
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/guacamole/guacd/