guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Confusing things about GUACAMOLE_HOME
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:14:38 GMT
On Apr 26, 2017 10:51 PM, "Suncatcher16" <suncatcher16@outlook.com> wrote:

... Crappy Tomcat

Let's not stoop to name-calling, please.

https://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips#respect

The only solution for setting env vars that works is  tomcat8.conf
<http://stackoverflow.com/a/29220533/911419>  .
Just for the info of the guys who will face this problem in future.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure whether tomcat8.conf is a standard part
of Tomcat itself or something specific to your distribution's repackaging
of Tomcat, though. The stackoverflow post mentions a lack of catalina.sh,
but I do still see that in the Tomcat .tar.gz releases.

Does your distro provide any of their own documentation for their Tomcat
package?

- Mike