guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Omar Sandoval <omga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommended FreeRDP Version with Support for "Display Update"
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 03:41:27 GMT
For anyone curious about this feature: I was able to get it working with
ca1cec6. You just need to clone that particular commit and build/install it
as described in the FreeRDP wiki
<https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/Compilation>. Sorry for spamming
this list about this feature. I should have just tried it from the get go.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:36 AM brian mullan <bmullan.mail@gmail.com>