guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Connection error. No logs.
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 07:32:09 GMT
Well, I used your another recommendation  from this thread
<https://sourceforge.net/p/guacamole/discussion/1110834/thread/47651fed/#0aa3>
and moved necessary files where they should be.
Now only these lines in the log are present

> Failed to load cliprdr plugin. Clipboard will not work.
> Failed to load drdynvc plugin. Display update and audio input support will
> be disabled.

Where should I get them? Why they weren't installed with guacd?
And is this actually a reason for connection failure? I guess even with
disabled clipboard the connection must be established.