guacamole-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Connection error. No logs.
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:19:50 GMT
Okay, finally found it.

> Apr 27 17:21:35 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2425]: Guacamole proxy daemon
> (guacd) vers
> ion 0.9.12-incubating started
> Apr 27 17:21:35 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Listening on host 127.0.0.1,
> port 4
> 822
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Creating new client for
> protocol "r
> dp"
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Connection ID is
> "$42bb300e-fac7-4d
> 25-a92a-76e0991cb292"
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: No security mode specified.
> Default
> ing to RDP.
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Resize method: display-update
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: User
> "@cb320cee-55ad-47be-9823-d884
> 27a63316" joined connection "$42bb300e-fac7-4d25-a92a-76e0991cb292" (1
> users now
>  present)
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Loading keymap "base"
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Loading keymap "en-us-qwerty"
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Failed to load cliprdr
> plugin. Clip
> board will not work.
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Failed to load guacdr plugin.
> Drive
>  redirection and printing will not work. Sound MAY not work.
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Failed to load guacsnd
> alongside gu
> acdr plugin. Sound will not work. Drive redirection and printing MAY not
> work.
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Failed to load drdynvc
> plugin. Disp
> lay update and audio input support will be disabled.
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Error connecting to RDP
> server
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: User
> "@cb320cee-55ad-47be-9823-d884
> 27a63316" disconnected (0 users remain)
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3781]: Last user of connection
> "$42bb300e-
> fac7-4d25-a92a-76e0991cb292" disconnected
> Apr 27 17:23:12 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Connection
> "$42bb300e-fac7-4d25-a92
> a-76e0991cb292" removed.
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Creating new client for
> protocol "r
> dp"
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Connection ID is
> "$d3e27af0-eaf9-41
> e9-ae91-6fa7a6f12d4b"
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: No security mode specified.
> Defaulting to RDP.
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Resize method: display-update
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: User
> "@b62535b9-8df9-4396-8fec-f4467873d475" joined connection
> "$d3e27af0-eaf9-41e9-ae91-6fa7a6f12d4b" (1 users now present)
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Loading keymap "base"
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Loading keymap "en-us-qwerty"
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Failed to load cliprdr
> plugin. Clipboard will not work.
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Failed to load guacdr plugin.
> Drive redirection and printing will not work. Sound MAY not work.
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Failed to load guacsnd
> alongside guacdr plugin. Sound will not work. Drive redirection and
> printing MAY not work.
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Failed to load drdynvc
> plugin. Display update and audio input support will be disabled.
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Error connecting to RDP
> server
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: User
> "@b62535b9-8df9-4396-8fec-f4467873d475" disconnected (0 users remain)
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[3806]: Last user of connection
> "$d3e27af0-eaf9-41e9-ae91-6fa7a6f12d4b" disconnected
> Apr 27 17:23:28 ip-172-31-21-70 guacd[2429]: Connection
> "$d3e27af0-eaf9-41e9-ae91-6fa7a6f12d4b" removed.

I see that many plugins failed to load. Does they affect base functionality
or the cause of connection error lies elsewhere?
And why are they missing? I installed all the required and optional packages
as was specified in the manual.



--
View this message in context: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/Connection-error-No-logs-tp863p867.html
Sent from the Apache Guacamole (incubating) - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message