guacamole-user mailing list archives

From fdariasm <fdari...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling pinch to zoom and drag events.
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:21:49 GMT
Hi everyone, I've been testing around with guacamole to integrate in our
project, and it's amazing how it works. Now we'd like to go further and
improve our implementation, a couple of things we'd like to have is:
 - Support pinch to zoom in mobile devices
 - Support drag to scroll in mobile devices

I want to know how it's implemented on the guacamole client, it works great
there, but I haven't been able to make it work in ours. Once I install
touchscreen listener to the guacamole client, I lost the ability to pinch to
zoom and drag to scroll.

I really appreciate any idea/comment on this. Thanks.