guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Confusing things about GUACAMOLE_HOME
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 07:48:18 GMT
I constantly get in Tomcat log

*No guacamole.properties file found within GUACAMOLE_HOME or the classpath.
Using
 defaults.*

So my auth options are not applied and I cannot login.

GUACAMOLE_HOME env variable *is* set to /etc/guacamole (it is showed
correctly by SET command). guacamole.properties file exists inside.
What am I doing wrong? Can it be permissions issue? Both /etc/guacamole and
properties file are created under root, maybe Tomcat read them via tomcat
user?