guacamole-user mailing list archives

From miyaf <mi...@eazymation.com>
Subject Remote app, display problem
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:13:57 GMT
<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n847/screenshot_2017-04-25_15.png>

Hello,

I’m running guacamole 0.9.11 in centOS 7.2
And using Windows 2012 r2 in Azure for RDS.

I’m using remote app.

I need to know, how to run the remote application in full screen
As you see the red square, even I adjusted resolution at setting page.
I can’t expand application part to black part.

Application is stuck on rest of red square

Only one method for expanding application window, is using keyboard for
adjusting size but refresh it, it shrinks as it was

Please, let me know how to change.