guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Masood <masoodhussai...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using Initial Program and Remote app in RDP
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 18:32:34 GMT
I am trying to use the initial program and Remote app feature of the
Guacamole to access my windows 10 education system.

I have given the full path of my application in the initial program
parameter. for example ‪C:\Program Files\Notepad++\notepad++.exe. But on
Remote access, it does not open my intended application. Am I missing some
settings here? Do i need to change some settings in windows 10? I tried
using only initial program but it still does not work.

If I use the remote app with initial program I get a black screen and it
disconnects after some time. I have set the applications as remote app using
kim knight <http://www.kimknight.net/remoteapptool>   tool. I am only
setting the app as remote app without generating the rdp file or the Client
Connection file as he calls it. How we can access the remote app using
guacamole? From what I understand from his solution is that we need to save
and open the rdp file from other computers to access remote app. How this
feature will work using Guacamole? by just giving the Remote app name and
directory in settings with out rdp file?