guacamole-user mailing list archives

From matteotartara <matteo.tart...@par-tec.it>
Subject Problem with RDP(initial-program)
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:17:16 GMT
 Hi,

I would configure my Guacamole to connect to my server Centos 7 (linux), but
i have a problem.

When i configure my connection to the server, i set the Basic Settings under
the Initial program the full path of my application, example (/ usr / bin /
firefox), and the Italian Keyboard layout (QWERTY).

After that i try to connect to the linux server, but i have a problem.

When i try to connect to the specific program do not start, for example i
would like to start only Firefox when i start a RDP connection.
If i try to connect without the initial program Guacamole works perfectly.

Can you help me?
Can you send me the specific configuration to set the initial program?

Thank in advanced
Best Regards