guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Falklian <falklian+nab...@gmail.com>
Subject Latest docker images still appear to be 0.9.11-incubating
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 15:12:12 GMT
I am running guacamole and guacd using Docker.  This morning, I pulled the
latest images for each and rebuilt my containers.  After messing around with
guacamole a bit, I noticed that the new favicons weren't working.  Upon
viewing page source, I noticed that the CSS and JavaScript links still
pointed to 0.9.11-incubating.  I removed the containers/images and
specifically pulled 0.9.12-incubating and now the favicons are working.

Looks like the Docker images may have been built against 0.9.11-incubating