Hi
If you are referring to RDP, you can take a look at "initial-program" setting available for RDP. The application must be set as RemoteApp

From: Tomas Maggio <tomasmaggio@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:38:41 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Restricting user Interacting with remote computer using Client

Hi,

Wouldn't that depend on the OS?

Cheers

On 23 Mar 2017 10:16 p.m., "Masood" <masoodhussain10@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it possible through guacamole to restrict the user interaction with the
remote Desktop? I don't want to give full access to the user. I want to
limit his interaction with the application.

I want user to interact with the specific application(application ideally
should open automatically when user access the remote computer) for
evaluation purpose but he should not be able to close or minimize the app
(For example when the user clicks on the top left or top right corner of
application nothing happens as it is out of range for him).

Can this feature be implemented through the client or through HTML5 or is it
not possible.

I know with TightVNC you can have some limitations but they are not useful
in my case.

Thanks