guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject RE: Guacamole and Active Directory Paged Results
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:22:02 GMT
If the client is indeed processing paged results, I would think this issue
does lay within the DC’s Page Size being limited to 1000. It sounds like
the client is capable of processing 5000 results, but the DC isn’t capable
of returning them due to being limited at 1000.

*Erik*

*From:* Miguel Goya [mailto:mgoya@clearedgeit.com]
*Sent:* Friday, March 31, 2017 12:05 PM
*To:* user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Guacamole and Active Directory Paged Results

They are.

*Miguel Goya * | Senior Infrastructure Engineer
[image: Image removed by sender. ClearEdge Named a Top Workplace for a 3rd
Straight Year]
<http://www.clearedgeit.com/news/2016/baltimore-sun-top-workplace/>
a: 10620 Guilford Road | Suite 200 | Jessup, MD 20794
p: 443-212-4700 | w: www.clearedgeit.com

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Erik Berndt <erikberndt@superiorpaving.net>