guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Martin Herold <martin.her...@procal.de>
Subject Apache Guacamole 0.9.11 File Transfer
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:51:14 GMT
I updated the docker container 0.9.9 to 0.9.11. All is fine except
file-transfer.

Now I 'm running the docker images pushed at 14th of March.

The connection propertie to the data path was: /etc/data/something and
automatically create path.
The container path /etc/data was linked to host /docker/data

After logged in there was no possibility to upload files. You don't have
permission to upload files....

After changing connection property path to "something" as relative path,
it worked. But I dont know the directory in the container which I have
to link to my host path.

Thanks a lot for info.

Best regards

Martin