guacamole-user mailing list archives

From DMoscovi...@simard.ca
Subject copy / syncronize guacamole user/connection settings
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:55:58 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering what the easiest way would be to copy the guacamole user
settings and connections from one server to another (same version). Either
a one time export and import or perhaps a better way to keep a backup
server updated with user changes on another.

I am using guac 0.9.9 currently with mySQL server for the database and the
guacamole-auth-jdbc- authentication module with MySQL Connector-J .

I'm also considering upgrading my guacamole soon but as the ubuntu version
is now older I most likely will need to/want to reinstall the whole thing,
which is no biggy, but it would be nice to be able to export the guac
config so I don't have to manually recreate things one by on.

any ideas?

thanks

danielm