guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Hawkins, Richard" <richard.hawk...@medctrbarbour.org>
Subject RE: Connection errors on no-auth unless logout first.
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:35:31 GMT
I'm surprised it works at all..

Normally a user will ctl-alt-shift.  Then go home and then click another
connection..

Hitting the back button would be a crapshoot..

-----Original Message-----
From: tek0011 [mailto:thecptsparrow@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:07 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Connection errors on no-auth unless logout first.

I am back to working on this.   Using the legacy url, and then removing
the
reauth does help a bit.  However, I still run into an issue of
connections being "not authorized".

This is an attempt at connecting to a host, then clicking back on the
browser, then attempting to connect to a different host.  You can see
the first try works, but the second try fails with

There has got to be a way to automate all this with no auth.  We just
want to let people get into whatever session they want, at any time,
from any
machine on the network.   No authentication should mean *NO
AUTHENTICATION*.