guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Trevor Merritt" <trevor.merr...@alfcurtis.com>
Subject RE: Lack of support?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:32:10 GMT
Hello Tek0011,

Perhaps you should read the support page of the Guacamole site.

FROM : https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/support/#commercial-support
Commercial Support

As some of the main target audiences for Apache Guacamole are enterprises and companies that
need to provide access to many computers (hence its design as a gateway), we consider the
availability of commercial support crucial to Guacamole's success. If you provide commercial
support and would like your company to be listed, please send us an email, and we will work
with you to do so.

Companies providing support for Apache Guacamole are not endorsed by the Apache Software Foundation,
though some such companies do employ committers of the Apache Guacamole project.

Arcisphere LLC
Arcisphere is a software engineering firm which started working with Guacamole to provide
product training. They continue to provide assistance with Guacamole installation and general
product usage, and love to share the success they have had with both commercial and open software
products.

Glyptodon Inc.
Glyptodon Inc. was founded in 2013 by the original authors of the Guacamole project to fill
the growing demand for commercial support. Glyptodon believes strongly in open source software,
and is dedicated to contributing all Guacamole changes back to the project and community.