guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mehdi Osman <mehdi.os...@acfellows.com>
Subject RDP - First Connection Issue
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 19:07:27 GMT
Hi,

We're having a strange issue with Guacamole upon first connection only. Our
use case is the following:
1) We create a VM in the cloud (Windows or Linux)
2) As soon as the VM is available, we insert a new "Connection" into the
MySQL DB
3) Then, we try to connect

What happens (in like 3 times out of 5) is that we get the connection issue
popup asking us to "Reconnect". As soon as we hit the button, we connect
successfully. Then, once done the first time, we never face the issue again.

The only workaround we found, is by adding a delay between steps 2) 3)
above. The higher the delay (15s) the less chances we face the issue.

It's important to note that we use RDP to connect to Ubuntu (with xRDP) or
Windows VMs.

Any idea?

Thanks for your time.