guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Cannot connect using RDP
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 18:56:18 GMT
Recent versions of Windows enable TLS (with a self-signed cert) and NLA by
default.

If you want to be prompted with a traditional Windows login screen, you
will need to disable NLA. With NLA enabled, the username and password must
be provided in the connection parameters. Integrating guac with AD or LDAP
such that the guac username/password is always the same as the Windows
username/password would allow use of parameter tokens for this:

https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens

For TLS to work with a self-signed cert, you will need to set the
connection parameter telling Guacamole to ignore the certificate.

- Mike