guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Two desktops in parallel
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 00:14:20 GMT
On Mar 30, 2017 16:36, "Marko Nikolić" <marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am using Guacamole 0.9.10 and I was trying to make two (or more)
different desktops (or applications) running each in separate browser tab.
However, I can connect within one tab, and the another tab is always the
same as the first one, I even does not get the login prompt in the second
tab.

When I try with incognito window, it is possible to connect to the second
desktop. However, I would prefer if this could be possible within two
"normal" windows.

I was trying with SimpleAuthProvider and with JDBC MySql provider, but
without success. Is scenario like this one supported at all?

Well ... yes. This is the intended use of Guacamole.

It sounds like you are configuring one Guacamole user account per
connection, and then trying to log in as different Guacamole users within
the same browser. You can't do that, but you can grant your user access to
multiple connections.

- Mike