guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: RDP Virtual Drive
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:42:09 GMT
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Zachary Bonjour <
zbonjour@vibrantcreditunion.org> wrote:

> using 0.9.11
> <https://vibrantcreditunion.org>
>
> I've enabled the virtual drive and used a path on my guac server:
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> I'm not seeing any new disk drives after logging in.  I've also tried
> leaving the drive path blank, using a windows UNC share, and /tmp/.

Do you see anything in guacd's logs?

Might the RDP server be configured to deny drive redirection?

Is it hardcoded to use a specific drive letter?

No. Windows assigns the drive letter after the RDP connection is
established, out of control of the RDP client.

> Also, in the future, I'd like to map that to the user's personal network
> share.  Is ${GUAC_USERNAME} the best way to accomplish that?

Yes. That will ensure that the drive path itself is always user-specific.

- Mike