guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP file locking
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:52:04 GMT
I have made some short testing and it seems that thare are no more problems
with file locking.

Beside the above, I had issue with failing to connect to some of the
servers when SFTP is turned on, with error message "Error waiting for file
descriptor."  (0.10-incubating). Somehow, this happens on some servers, on
some don't, but with the latest code, everything work.

Marko

пон, 27. феб 2017. у 00:27 Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com> је
написао/ла:

Thanks for the quick response! I'll try latest version and report back.

Regards,
Marko

пон, 27. феб 2017. у 00:23 Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> је
написао/ла:

Mind building the latest from git master and giving it another shot? I
believe we just fixed this:

- Mike

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 6:00 AM, Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com>