guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Bob Henderson <bhender...@lpa.k12.mn.us>
Subject Re: Lack of support?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:31:26 GMT
This is an open source product, and the support is provided by volunteers.

There is commercial support available through third parties, as listed on
the web page.

As an open source product, you are more than welcome to submit code fixes
and patches to any and all issues you may come with.

TLDR: Get what you pay for.

-Bob Henderson-
Technology Coordinator
Robotics Coach