guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject RE: Guacamole and Active Directory Paged Results
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:05:56 GMT
Are all the users within the AD sub-tree you defined in ldap-user-base-dn?

Erik

*From:* Miguel Goya [mailto:mgoya@clearedgeit.com]
*Sent:* Friday, March 31, 2017 11:09 AM
*To:* user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* Guacamole and Active Directory Paged Results

Hello,

I am having problems with Guacamole displaying all of my user accounts in
Active Directory. I am running 0.9.11.

Authentication is working fine but I am unable to access all users account
in the Guacamole UI.

I added the ldap-max-search-results property to my guacamole.properties and
set it 5000.  The UI still only display 1000 accounts.

My organization does not want to modify the server side AD setting of 1000
for MaxPageSize.  In theory this should not matter if the client
application can process paged results.  It was my understanding that
Guacamole should support paged results

Anybody come across this problem and find a solution?

Thanks