guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Kris Germann <kgerm...@portal.net.co>
Subject Re: RDP - First Connection Issue
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:53:26 GMT
Do you have any connection logs that you’re able to share with us from the time you click
connect? <https://www.instagram.com/PortalNetworkCo/>

When it asks you to reconnect, is it successful?

Try turning off NLA.

Kris

> On Mar 16, 2017, at 5:49 PM, Mehdi Osman <mehdi.osman@acfellows.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> Any idea on the issue?
>
> Your help is very much appreciated.
> Thanks for your support and keep up the good work.

us to "Reconnect". As soon as we hit the button, we connect successfully. Then, once done
the first time, we never face the issue again.

> The only workaround we found, is by adding a delay between steps 2) 3) above. The higher
the delay (15s) the less chances we face the issue.