guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Kris Germann <kgerm...@portal.net.co>
Subject Re: Duo 2FA - Guacamole 9.11
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:02:44 GMT
I have, however, it seems I tried initially with the free version of Duo which did not include
the Auth API application - once I upgraded and generated a new token for the Auth API (previously
I was using “UNIX Application”) it worked.

Case closed!

- Kris
 <https://www.instagram.com/PortalNetworkCo/>
> On Mar 13, 2017, at 4:01 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Kris Germann <kgermann@portal.net.co <mailto:kgermann@portal.net.co>>
wrote:
> I'm wondering how to accomplish this, I have the following in my guacamole.preferences:
>
> #MySQL Info
> mysql-hostname: localhost
> mysql-port: 3306
> mysql-database: guacamole_db
> mysql-username: guacamole_user
> mysql-password: xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> #Duo Security API Info
> duo-api-hostname: api-hostname.duosecurity.com <http://api-hostname.duosecurity.com/>
> duo-integration-key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> duo-secret-key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> duo-application-key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> However, when I log in I get the following in the logs:
>
> 14:54:09.658 [http-nio-8080-exec-2] INFO o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "kgermann"
successfully authenticated from 50.100.78.133.

> However, I am greeted with:
>
> <Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 2.42.38 PM.png>
>
> Any help would be appreciated :)
>

> Have you verified that the integration key, secret key, and API hostname are exactly
as listed by Duo in the application's "Details" section?