guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Masood <masoodhussai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting user Interacting with remote computer using Client
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:07:01 GMT
my program is only for windows. I want to apply restriction from the client
side. In the current scenario, a user can have full access to the computer
which is risky. I want to use guacamole to evaluate my desktop applications.
User will have access to the application through remote desktop but won't be
able to close or make changes in the computer.

any ideas or suggestions