guacamole-user mailing list archives

From tek0011 <thecptspar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Lack of support?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:31:22 GMT
I figured this would get a response.  I am not concerned about my personal
support, although thats lacking as well.

All I am saying is, its depression when something as amazing as this comes
out, and the support and help goes away.

Look at the support that was provided back when this was on sourceforge.
Discussions.  Collaborations.  Logs.  Trial and error responses.  Lots of
help.  Lots of people working together.  Now look at the support here.  Some
of those posts have gone over a month without a reply.  What happened?