guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Oded Priva <oded.pr...@ironsrc.com>
Subject bulk edit connections
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:30:15 GMT
Hi,
I have a periodic process ( every 10 minutes ) that checks for active VMs. (
about 150 connections )

I'm looking for the best way to update the connection list.

Currently I'm truncating all connection tables and inserting new
connections. I'm using this
script <https://gist.github.com/odedpriva/5d600368744b9b02bcd25539f213c449>

The problem I'm facing is when trying to login after updating MYSQL using
this method is that the page upload is 'stuck' on
'guacamole/api/session/data/mysql/connectionGroups/ROOT/tree?token=***'
route. I tried to disable cache or using incognito and it didn't help.

what is the best way to replace bunch of connections in a periodic process ?

Here are the table I TRUNCATE :
      'guacamole_connection_permission',
      'guacamole_connection_parameter',
      'guacamole_connection_history',
      'guacamole_connection_group_permission',
      'guacamole_connection_group',
      'guacamole_connection'

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n566/Screen_Shot_2017-03-16_at_10.png>