guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Satarian <satar...@gmail.com>
Subject DUO Configuration Help
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2017 17:30:13 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Guacamole and so far I think it is awesome.
Before I expose this product to the internet I want to setup 2FA using the
DUO functionality.
I followed the instructions and I believe I have it configured properly
however when I try to login I get the following error:

LOGIN.INFO_DUO_AUTH_REQUIRED
LOGIN.FIELD_HEADER_GUAC_DUO_SIGNED_RESPONSE

There is a continue button but that is not clickable.

here is what I put in my guacamole.properties (Note: not the real keys)

duo-api-hostname: api-123456789.duosecurity.com
duo-integration-key: XXXSSSDDDEEEWWQQ1122
duo-secret-key: XXXSSSDDDEEEWWQQ1122XXXSSSDDDEEEWWQQ1122
duo-application-key: WWWSSSDDDEEEWWQQ1122XXXSSSDDDEEEAAAASSSS

I have confirmed that my guac server is able to connect to the API hostname
on port 443.
I have created the user account name on the DUO site to match my account in
guac.
I have enrolled that user account with the mobile app.

What am I missing?
I checked the syslog for errors but cannot find anything relevant. Is there
another log I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Stephen.