guacamole-user mailing list archives

From DMoscovi...@simard.ca
Subject [No Subject]
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:30:40 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering what the default timeout is for sessions in Guacamole is ?
By that I mean,
If I close my TAB in my browser (ie chrome) that has my Guacamole website
but i have not logged out properly, and then reopen a tab and go back to
the website I noticed that it connects me directly to the main web
interface as logged in.
If I close the full browser it does seem to prompt for a re-login though.

I wouldn't mind being able to force a relogin if the tab is closed just
incase anyone ever does this on a shared pc somewhere.

I am currently running 0.9.9 behind Nginx on https pointing at TOMCAT7

danielm