guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Super S <spama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacd[1169]: ERROR: Unable to load client plugin
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:52:24 GMT
Hi,
anyone is aware of such issue in debian on orange pi platform?

> Wiadomość napisana przez Super S <spamatus@gmail.com> w dniu 25.01.2017, o godz.
17:59:

> Hi,
> thanks for the reply.
> I have compiled guacd and executed it with no errors, I have added all dependencies(additionally
I have check in /usr/local/lib/ - vnc lib is in place).  When I run guacamole client guacd
was online and listening on port 4823(the same as client was set). if the server knows where
it is -  I’m not sure and frankly don’t know how to check it. I’ve set environmental
variable $GUACAMOLE_HOME so it know where to find its configuration file. The same is for
guacamole client - I was able to login to it using customized user.
> ldconfig also has been executed just after servlet installation.
>
> regards,
> Radomir
>

>> Wiadomość napisana przez David Landry <david@dmwl.net> w dniu 23.01.2017,
o godz. 17:37:

>> Is guacd running? Does the guacamole servlet know where it is?
>>

>> On Sat, Jan 21, 2017, 5:40 PM Super S <spamatus@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Already 2 weeks I am fighting with an error as above.  Software is running on tomcat8(debian
8) on orange pi one hardware.  Catalina.out says:

>> 22:27:25.057 [http-nio-8080-exec-16] ERROR o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint
- Creation of WebSocket tunnel to guacd failed: Connection to guacd timed o