guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cantle <p...@cantle.me>
Subject Re: Not able coonect to some Linix servers from Guacamole console
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:36:19 GMT
Hi,

Yes that is the same issue as the link I sent you (except the OS was Fedora and not McAfee).

One of the project admins may have more of an idea. I am only a project user like yourself

Rgds

Paul

_____________________________
From: Anburaj Palraj <anburajrhce@gmail.com<mailto:anburajrhce@gmail.com>>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 17:07
Subject: Re: Not able coonect to some Linix servers from Guacamole console
To: <user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org>>

Hi Paul,

I am not able to login  to this Linux McAfee servers only on Guacamole console whereas  am
able to login to all Linux flavors  (centos, ubuntu , redhat )  using guacamole console .

Also  libguac-client-ssh.so files is in place and moreover this is freshly installed Guacamole
server .

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 9:41 PM, Paul Cantle <paul@cantle.me<mailto:paul@cantle.me>>