guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Slow Starting of Guacamole Docker Container - Docker Logs
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 05:10:28 GMT
The warnings are due to a difference in Java 7 and 8 vs. Guice (the
dependency injection library we use) and can be safely ignored. They are
benign and unrelated to any delay in startup.

The most common reason for Tomcat taking ages to start is a very low
entropy pool, particularly when run on virtualized hardware. You might try
something like haveged to help fill the pool:

http://www.issihosts.com/haveged/

It's in most distributions' repositories.

- Mike