guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Oraganize ?
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:23:14 GMT
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Nuwan Kumara <nkworld2@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed 0.9.7 because the latest versions were not working
> properly.

Can you describe how?

> Just one more addition, Can I organise the server by creating server groups.
> The reason is I have more than 200 servers and it is difficult to add all in
> the list. I can create different users for different groups but I prefer if
> I had one user and more groups.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. What do you mean by a
server group, and how would it avoid the need to configure separate
servers separately?

Presumably, if you have 200 unique servers, then there really is no
way around that. The exception to this would be if there is some
internal rule at your organization which would allow you to derive the
server based on the user, as you could then implement a Guacamole
extension which does this automatically.

Thanks,

- Mike