guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Not able coonect to some Linix servers from Guacamole console
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:40:31 GMT
The "SSH handshake failed" error looks ominous...

Do you know anything about the SSH settings of the Linux McAfee servers
which might set them apart from others?

Have you tried to connect to other SSH servers to verify that things
otherwise work correctly?

Can you verify that the hostname, credentials, etc. for the connection are
correct?

Do you see any errors on the Linux McAfee servers themselves from the SSH
daemon (or authentication system) which might reveal what's going on?

Thanks,

- Mike