guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: RDP login failed
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 17:13:25 GMT
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:27 AM, billos <brendan@goubin.bzh> wrote:

> Sorry, I went a bit fast in the explanation.
>
> Login is handled and works, but I need to get an event to know if the
> windows login was done or if it failed.
>
> In the guacamole-client library, I can watch the connection status, but it
> only tells me if I successfully connected to the server or not. I need to
> know if the windows login worked or failed.

Development questions would be better served by the dev list, where they'll
be seen by the right audience.

To know that the connection has closed due to login failure, you'll need to
look at the contents of the Guacamole.Status object passed to the onerror
handler of Guacamole.Client:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-
common-js/Guacamole.Client.html#event:onerror

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/guacamole-
common-js/Guacamole.Status.html

The cause of the error is denoted by the status code stored within that
object. Login failures are denoted with
Guacamole.Status.Code.CLIENT_UNAUTHORIZED
(0x301).

See also:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/protocol-reference.html#error-
instruction