guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Duo 2FA - Free Tier
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 01:29:11 GMT
Hi Omer,

Try just specifying Web SDK - it should work. I was able to specify "Auth
API" when I was testing things and writing the docs, and only used a free
account while doing so, but I suppose things must have changed. Checking
the admin panel for my account, "Auth API" is no longer available as an
option, even though the application that I added while writing the docs has
that value set.

- Mike