guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: guacd[1169]: ERROR: Unable to load client plugin
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 21:49:57 GMT
Did you run ldconfig after make install?

On Feb 9, 2017 12:53, "Super S" <spamatus@gmail.com> wrote:

you can find
files below:
root@OrangeVPN:~# cd /etc/ld.so.conf.d
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# ls -l
total 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Apr 15  2015 arm-linux-gnueabihf.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 44 Aug  9  2009 libc.conf
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# cat libc.conf
# libc default configuration
/usr/local/lib
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# cat arm-linux-gnueabihf.conf
# Multiarch support
/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d#

it looks that /usr/local/lib is set in libc.conf in /etc/ld.so.conf.d by
default.
regards,
Radomir

Wiadomość napisana przez Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> w dniu
09.02.2017, o godz. 21:18:

It could be that the libguac and libguac-client-* libraries have been
installed to a location that your system linker does not search by default.
Usually, the build will have installed these to /usr/local/lib.

Are you familiar with ld.so.conf / ld.so.conf.d?

- Mike