guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Dalmau <daviddalm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Home and logout buttons
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:24:15 GMT
Hi James,

Thank you for your fast answer! I was able to get a test extension working
and I found the css selector to "hide" those buttons.

This is what I used:

.button.logout,          button.logout,
.button.home,            button.home,
.button.logout::before,          button.logout::before,
.button.home::before,            button.home::before {
display: none;
}

Hope it will help others.

Best regards,