guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "isaac.marco" <isaac.ma...@udima.es>
Subject Re: getting active sessions in terminal
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 11:24:33 GMT
It's a bit of everything. I have an affinity balancing group with just one
connection. This connection allow just one user. I want to be able to
populate a new connection to this balancing group (with sql inserts I
think) when a user connects to this available connection.  What I want to
do is to create dynamically new cloned virtual machines in my Google Cloud
Engine waiting to be used for the next user. At the same time I want to
destroy and delete those virtual machines in the cloud and remove the
connection in the guacamole balancing group after five minutes a user has
disconnected.

In this way I always have just one virtual machine waiting for the next
user. Something like the apache processes pool that always are waiting for
new requests.

I need to detect which are the balancing groups with no available
connections for new users and the connections which a user abandon. I need
to monitor the connections and its state.

At the moment, monitoring users is not important for me... but would be
cool to detect logoff users and their affinity connections used to destroy
their virtual machines instances.