guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Super S <spama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacd[1169]: ERROR: Unable to load client plugin
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:52:55 GMT
you can find
files below:
root@OrangeVPN:~# cd /etc/ld.so.conf.d
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# ls -l
total 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Apr 15  2015 arm-linux-gnueabihf.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 44 Aug  9  2009 libc.conf
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# cat libc.conf
# libc default configuration
/usr/local/lib
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# cat arm-linux-gnueabihf.conf
# Multiarch support
/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d#

it looks that /usr/local/lib is set in libc.conf in /etc/ld.so.conf.d by default.
regards,
Radomir

> Wiadomość napisana przez Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> w dniu 09.02.2017,
o godz. 21:18:

> It could be that the libguac and libguac-client-* libraries have been installed to a
location that your system linker does not search by default. Usually, the build will have
installed these to /usr/local/lib.

> Are you familiar with ld.so.conf / ld.so.conf.d?
>
> - Mike
>

> On Feb 9, 2017 11:52, "Super S" <spamatus@gmail.com <mailto:spamatus@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi,
> anyone is aware of such issue in debian on orange pi platform?
>

> > Wiadomość napisana przez Super S <spamatus@gmail.com <mailto:spamatus@gmail.com>>
w dniu 25.01.2017, o godz. 17:59:

> > Hi,
> > thanks for the reply.
> > I have compiled guacd and executed it with no errors, I have added all dependencies(additionally
I have check in /usr/local/lib/ - vnc lib is in place).  When I run guacamole client guacd
was online and listening on port 4823(the same as client was set). if the server knows where
it is -  I’m not sure and frankly don’t know how to check it. I’ve set environmental
variable $GUACAMOLE_HOME so it know where to find its configuration file. The same is for
guacamole client - I was able to login to it using customized user.
> > ldconfig also has been executed just after servlet installation.
> >
> > regards,
> > Radomir
> >

> >> Wiadomość napisana przez David Landry <david@dmwl.net <mailto:david@dmwl.net>>
w dniu 23.01.2017, o godz. 17:37:

> >> Is guacd running? Does the guacamole servlet know where it is?
> >>

> >> On Sat, Jan 21, 2017, 5:40 PM Super S <spamatus@gmail.com <mailto:spamatus@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> Already 2 weeks I am fighting with an error as above.  Software is running on
tomcat8(debian 8) on orange pi one hardware.  Catalina.out says:

> >> 22:27:25.057 [http-nio-8080-exec-16] ERROR o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint
- Creation of WebSocket tunnel to guacd failed: Connection to guacd timed o