guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cantle <p...@cantle.me>
Subject Re: getting active sessions in terminal
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 11:24:33 GMT
Also, I believe you’re saying that if someone just clicks the Balancing Group, only the ID
for that group is specified in the logs, rather than the connection ID from that group. I
agree this would make it difficult to determine which active users are connected where.

After the event is possible because the entry is logged in the Database in the guacamole_connection_history
table, but of course it’s not written to until the session has ended.

Do any of the devs know if it’s possible to update the logging to show the Balancing Group
ID *and* the Connection ID when a machine is connected to via a balancing Group?

This is what is shown now:

11:12:03.957 [http-bio-8080-exec-1] INFO  o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "dave"
connected to group "10".

Could it be possible to have something like this:

11:12:03.957 [http-bio-8080-exec-1] INFO  o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "dave"
connected to group "10", connection ID “17”

The data is definitely available, just not sure how much work would be required to make it
show in the logs.

Cheers

Paul