guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cantle <p...@cantle.me>
Subject Re: issue with vim cut/paste via ssh
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:07:27 GMT
I'm using guacamole 0.9.10 and I have just tested this and confirm the same issue.

I suspect a JIRA will need to be raised to ask one of the Devs to look at it unless there's
a known fix

Cheers

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 3:41 PM +0000, "Raz Baluchi" <raz.baluchi@gmail.com<mailto:raz.baluchi@gmail.com>>