guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Super S <spama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: guacd[1169]: ERROR: Unable to load client plugin
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:53:08 GMT
hi,
Yes, I did several times.
regards,
Radomir

> Wiadomość napisana przez Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> w dniu 09.02.2017,
o godz. 22:49:

> Did you run ldconfig after make install?
>

> On Feb 9, 2017 12:53, "Super S" <spamatus@gmail.com <mailto:spamatus@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> you can find
> files below:
> root@OrangeVPN:~# cd /etc/ld.so.conf.d
> root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# ls -l
> total 8
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Apr 15  2015 arm-linux-gnueabihf.conf
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 44 Aug  9  2009 libc.conf
> root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# cat libc.conf
> # libc default configuration
> /usr/local/lib
> root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d# cat arm-linux-gnueabihf.conf
> # Multiarch support
> /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
> /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
> root@OrangeVPN:/etc/ld.so.conf.d#
>
> it looks that /usr/local/lib is set in libc.conf in /etc/ld.so.conf.d by default.
> regards,
> Radomir
>

>> Wiadomość napisana przez Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org <mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>>
w dniu 09.02.2017, o godz. 21:18:

>> It could be that the libguac and libguac-client-* libraries have been installed to
a location that your system linker does not search by default. Usually, the build will have
installed these to /usr/local/lib.

>> Are you familiar with ld.so.conf / ld.so.conf.d?
>>
>> - Mike
>>

>> On Feb 9, 2017 11:52, "Super S" <spamatus@gmail.com <mailto:spamatus@gmail.com>>
wrote:
>> Hi,
>> anyone is aware of such issue in debian on orange pi platform?
>>

>> > Wiadomość napisana przez Super S <spamatus@gmail.com <mailto:spamatus@gmail.com>>
w dniu 25.01.2017, o godz. 17:59:

>> > Hi,
>> > thanks for the reply.
>> > I have compiled guacd and executed it with no errors, I have added all dependencies(additionally
I have check in /usr/local/lib/ - vnc lib is in place).  When I run guacamole client guacd
was online and listening on port 4823(the same as client was set). if the server knows where
it is -  I’m not sure and frankly don’t know how to check it. I’ve set environmental
variable $GUACAMOLE_HOME so it know where to find its configuration file. The same is for
guacamole client - I was able to login to it using customized user.
>> > ldconfig also has been executed just after servlet installation.
>> >
>> > regards,
>> > Radomir

w dniu 23.01.2017, o godz. 17:37:

on tomcat8(debian 8) on orange pi one hardware.  Catalina.out says:

- Creation of WebSocket tunnel to guacd failed: Connection to guacd timed o