guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Wuhrlin, Alain" <Alain.Wuhr...@mulhouse-alsace.fr>
Subject RE: groups for user .
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:52:57 GMT
Hi all

I have the same problem !
I use mysql for configuration storage, and Active Directory for authentification.

I would like to use AD group to autorize the connection.

I see a parameter “ldap-group-base-dn” but I don’t see how to use it !

De : Anburaj Palraj [mailto:anburajrhce@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 21 février 2017 12:48
À : user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: groups for user .

Hi All ,

Can anyone help us with this question ?

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Anburaj Palraj <anburajrhce@gmail.com<mailto:anburajrhce@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi All,

currently am facing some difficulty in associating connection to user .

let's say if add one new connection  and i want to assign it to 10 users , i have to manually
select each user and associate the connection to users .

instead of that can have  groups    for users  and associate the connection to group , so
that  it will be applicable to the part of the users in that group ?